Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Collages | Spring 2015

I've just sent work off to the framers for my upcoming show (September) at the Jack Fischer Gallery. As I often do, after finishing a series of paintings I turn to working on small (10" x 6") collages. Here are some of the latest. Besides these, there are another ten shown on my fine art website.

Djenné 22
























Djenné 21
























Djenné 20
























Djenné 16
























Dogon 06 (private collection)
























Djenné 05 (private collection)
























Mopti 04
























Mopti 03 (private collection)
























Djenné 02 (private collection)
























Snowman
























For more of my work, please visit: https://ward-schumaker.squarespace.com

2 comments: